Your selection to participate brings with it a number of responsibilities for both parents and players. You and your family should think over these responsibilities very carefully before you sign and return the LOLSC Registration and Medical Release Form.
We require that you treat the honor of representing the LOLSC with the respect it deserves. Please remember at all times, as a representative of our program, you have now become a role model for other players to aspire to.
As a LOLSC player:
- I agree to attend scheduled training sessions, games and other club activities.
- I agree to show a willingness to accept instruction in a positive manner with an attitude conducive to continued development of technical and tactical skills.
- I agree to conduct myself in a manner that is in keeping with representing the LOLSC at all times and never to discredit the League, club or its programs.
- I agree to act in a manner consistent with the meaning of sportsmanship and fair play towards teammates, coaches, referees, parents, spectators and all others that I have contact with.
- I agree that when participating in any LOLSC event I will abide by the rules of the League and any guidelines set down by the Coaches.
- I am aware that irresponsible or disruptive behavior will be brought to my parent’s attention and suspension may result.
- I am aware that receiving a red card while representing any of the league’s programs, I shall be suspended from playing for a minimum of 1 game.
- I agree to accept whatever team placement the LOLSC assigns, knowing that movement among teams is possible.
As a LOLSC parent:
- I agree to encourage my child to abide by the rules of the program.
- I accept that the coaching staff has been carefully chosen and I will respect their judgment.
- I agree to be enthusiastic, courteous and display sportsmanship as a spectator. I will refrain from coaching and allow the coaching staff to provide all instructions to avoid confusion for the players.
- I agree to deal with any problems that may arise in a calm, rational and confidential manner.
- I agree to support the LOLSC decisions, which are made in the best interest of all the children.
- I understand the importance of submitting all the required paperwork and fees and will do so in a timely manner.
- I understand that tournaments and the indoor season are over and above regular season LOLSC scheduled activities. I also understand that teams may be rearranged by Coaches for each age group prior to the indoor season. Parents will pay for all travel and expenses for their child (children) as appropriate.