- $20 Early Bird Discount if registered by 31-May-22
- Fall Season begins in late August and runs until early November
- Practices and Home Games are at Town Woods Park
- Teams typically play a slate of 8 games (4 Home and 4 Away) held on the weekends against other SE CT teams
- Professional Coaches will be on hand to assist our Volunteer Coaches with practices
- U10 (2013-2014 birth year)
- U12 (2011-2012 birth year)
- U15 (2008-2010 birth year)
Soccer Skills Eval Days:
The Club conducts Soccer Skills evaluation days for all registered Fall Soccer participants. We will have Professional Coaches on hand to assist with the evaluations. You should plan to attend one of these events as they help us ensure that all teams are formed and matched properly to the appropriate levels of competition.
Dates: Saturday, 4-Jun-22 & Saturday, 18-Jun-22
*More details on time slots to come later, but they will be between 4:00 and 7:00.
Uniforms for Fall are purchased separately from the Registration. You can re-use uniforms from prior seasons.
If you are in need of a new uniform, please order early starting at the Uniform Ordering tab
and be sure to specify a number, any number, for the jerseys.
A uniform consists of 2 jerseys (one white, one blue), shorts and soccer socks.
- $25 late fee if registered after 18-Jun-22